Postgraduate Coursework Programs
Postgraduate coursework programs enable students to upgrade their skills, and enhance their employment prospects and professional development.
At the School of Languages and Cultures you can study Languages and Linguistics at both the Postgraduate level via:
- Diploma in Arts (from 2011), if you are already a university graduate
- Master of Arts in Japanese Translation and Interpreting
- Master of Arts in Chinese Translation and Interpreting
- Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics
- As an elective in another postgraduate degree – where permitted
In the face of unprecedented change and uncertainty at local and global levels, organisations require graduates who can think critically and react positively to changes. Students with postgraduate qualifications in Arts are ideally positioned to meet this challenge, with their ability to think independently, reason logically, and communicate clearly.