Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Research Fellowships information session
The Winston Churchill Trust aims to provide an opportunity for Australians to travel overseas to conduct research in their field that they cannot readily undertake in Australia.
It also aims to reward proven achievement of talented and deserving Australians with further opportunity in their pursuit of excellence for the enrichment of Australian society.
The Fellowship is not designed to enable applicants to complete tertiary qualifications.
To be eligible to apply for a Churchill Fellowship you must:
- be an Australian Citizen over the age of 18
- not be enrolled in tertiary studies directly related to the topic of your proposed project
- have experience in and commitment to the field of your project
- have a project of 4 weeks to approximately 8 weeks that requires overseas investigation
- be willing to disseminate the results of your research to the broader Australian community
- not have been awarded a Churchill Fellowship previously
If you would like more information, you can attend an information session on Wednesday March 30, 2016.
Past fellowship recipients will be on hand to share their experiences, give advice and assist with project ideas.
Applications for the fellowships close on 15 May 2016.